I have an addiction to food. It's no secret that I'm morbidly obese. I have a problem when it comes to eating and the reasons why I'm eating. I am 300+lbs and I will lose more than 150lbs within the next year to two years. I will be doing a total mental and physical transformation and I'm going to need everyone's help and support in my journey. I intend to workout every single day and no that isn't an option. I do not need a "rest" day. I will simply need a day possibly with less intense workouts, but I will NOT be taking a break. This is my year. This is when I'm going to do it. I'm tired of food winning and breaking me down. I'm tired of letting a substance take control over me. I will become stronger and I will become the winner over my life long addiction to food.
I WILL REACH MY GOALS!
I WILL REACH MY GOALS!
No comments:
Post a Comment